1. No cell phones = a great workout for one and all. We ask that you leave your phones out of the studio as a courtesy not only to your workout partners, but also to yourself. This is your time to focus on you. However, if you want to pop back in for a post-workout selfie by all means grab your phones for pictures afterwards.
2. Please refrain from talking during the class. Whoop, holla, groan, but lets keep the chatter to before and after class. Most of us are social butterflies, but please respect the other participants who might be feeling “in the zone”.
3. Hygiene - ok, most of us don’t realize if we smell good or bad. Let’s keep it to the smell of “so fresh and so clean” by limiting the use of perfumes/lotions and increasing the use of soap!
4. Respect - we are a commun1ty and we workout as a team in close proximity to one another. Treat those close to you, along with our staff, with the respect that you would like in return.
5. Independence - We get it, you like to go to the beat of your own drum or you may have physical restraints. However, if you want to do your own thing during class, that’s cool, but please be sure to pick a bike or station in the back of the room.
6. Clothing is not optional… yes, we do require that everyone leave their shirts on while at TONE. This is to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable. Save those abs for the beach!
*Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our etiquette guidelines please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com. We thank everyone for all of their time & respect.